AUSTRALIAN HEALTH-TECH MISSION TO ASIA
Helping leading-edge health tech companies access capital and scale in Asia
HONG KONG 10-16 SEPTEMBER 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your presence on the Australian Healthtech Mission to Hong Kong will be deemed a confirmation that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The dates of the Mission will be 10th-16th September 2023.
2.Mission itinerary: The operators reserve the right to change the form and content of the program at any time without notice
3. Program Fee: You agree to pre-pay the fee for attending the program. It is understood that this fee does NOT include travel costs.
4. Travel Costs: You agree to organise and pay for your own airfares, hotels, and other accommodation, some meals (other than those
shown on the itinerary), and personal expenses including but not limited to shopping, sightseeing, hotel extras, and/or other entertainment costs;
5. Insurance: You agree that you are responsible for investigating, organising, and paying for personal travel insurance cover appropriate to your needs and circumstances.
6. Entry: You will take responsibility for ensuring you have the appropriate documentation to enter Hong Kong and China for the required period;
7. Attendance and Participation: During the course of the Program, it may be necessary for the Mission Leader(s) to give you instructions to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all delegates and you agree to follow these instructions at all times. You agree to attend all aspects of the Mission Itinerary, to arrive on time for each, to dress appropriately (as advised by us), and conduct yourself in a fit and proper manner.
8. Non-solicitation: We have an established network of professional contacts and associates to whom you will be introduced during the Program. You acknowledge that this network is the intellectual property of APAC Financial Services. You agree that if you wish to make contact with any individual you are introduced to during the Mission other than other delegates and those you meet at the Asia Summit on Global Health, you will do so via us;
9. Personal safety: You agree that we cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or illness to you, or theft or the loss of your personal effects while on the Mission. You agree to take every precaution necessary to ensure your personal safety and that of your personal effects
at all times;
10. Waiver of Rights: We may obtain video, photo, and/or sound recordings of you participating in the Mission. You agree that we may use these at our sole discretion
11. Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel the Mission prior to departure as a result of unforeseen circumstances or to ensure the personal safety of all participants. In this event, you will receive a full refund of all monies already paid. You agree that if, for any reason, you cancel your participation in the Mission you will email your notice of cancellation to us at our email address
(firstname.lastname@example.org). You further agree that you will not be entitled to any refund of the Mission fee which will have already been committed to bookings and activities. We will consider a request to transfer your registration to another person but retain the right to accept or refuse this request at our sole discretion.